Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Aly's First Haircut


It's no lie that Aly's hair has been crazy since she was born. In the beginning, we couldn't do anything to contain the craziness! I just love her hair, so it was a bit difficult to take the scissors to it, but it had to be done. After cutting the back, I think the front needs to be done too so it isn't in her eyes all day long. However, I think I will leave that to a professional...












I do have to admit, she is as cute as ever with her new haircut!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work Nicole, not bad at all! That is one cute girl you have there, well, two actually. I love that last picture with her big blue eyes - what a beautiful girl.

Melanie Herway said...

I still have yet to do Rachel's first haircut! It looks way cute, nice job.

Sarah Jayne said...

That makes her look like such a stylin girl! She is so cute!

Michelle and Caleb said...

That looks so cute. We just cut Brennans hair. It is such a big step.

Jessie Nielson said...

She has the cutest face! I can tell that she's yours!

Jessie Nielson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylors6 said...

oh my GOSH that girl is cute! We need to get together!!!!