Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

I had such a nice Mother's Day weekend this year. We decided to drive up to Idaho Falls and visit my great grandmother. My dad drove from Boise and we met up in Pocatello and had a celebration lunch in honor of my Aunt Sarah graduating from Idaho State University. Afterwards, we headed to Idaho Falls and Tony, my dad, and Uncle Nathan played a round of golf before it got dark while I visited with my Grandma Olsen. On Sunday we enjoyed visiting with my Great Grandma Sorensen and we took a 5 generation photo! Although I wasn't able to spend time with my wonderful mother, it was special to spend some time with some other great mothers in my family.


8 comments:

wendy said...

What a fun weekend to go and see grandmas. I love the 5 generation picture. Those are so great to have. And I love Aly's haircut-very well done.

Steve said...

I'm still mad that we weren't in town when you guys passed through Poky. Hopefully you guys will pass through again sometime soon.

Nicole said...

Tony,
You have such a darling family! I hope things are going great for you guys! Nicole (Hanson) Houghton

Coby and Shalyce said...

I want to take a nap like Aly!

Deanna said...

Hey Nicole,
Sounds like a fun weekend!
I tagged you so now you have to tell me your deepest secrets...hehe. j/k

Go to my blog and fill in the questions. Have fun!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

Sorry to bother you, but i was friends with Tasha in high school. With mellanie esplin...this is jennie boothe. What is tasha up to lately? Will you give her my email? bjdcwilson_711@msn or tell her to visit my blog bj711.blogspot.com we have set up a class blog so she can visit that too sfhs2000.blogspot.com anyway, tell her i say hi and hope to hear from her soon.

The Nates said...

Nicole, It was great to spend some time with you and your sweet babies. Thanks for letting me vent my baby hunger by holding Aly. She is sweet enough to make me want to have another baby...but then that would mean diapers...maybe not.

Sarah and The Girls said...

So,I bought the book 'The Success Principles' It has been a good boost! These pics are adorable. It was great to see you over the weekend...and your beautiful girls too!