Friday, May 9, 2008

Painted Toenails

On Sunday we had a little extra time before we needed to head to church so I decided to paint my toenails (something I don't do that often). Annika was watching and decided she wanted me to paint her toenails too! It was the first time she had her toenails painted and she loved it! She was smiling the whole time and did such a good job at sitting still. She looked so grown up in her Sunday dress with her painted toenails. I just couldn't get over it. She is growing up so fast! She has enjoyed showing everyone her pink toenails ever since.

6 comments:

Steph said...

She is such a little mini-me (well mini-you but you get the point!) What a doll and so much fun to have her first toenail painting expereience!!!! I see many more in your future! Adorable! Lots of LOVES!
Steph

Parley and Katie Call said...

That is so sweet, such a simple pleasure to share with your little girl! I'm sure she'll remember it for a long time!

Sarah Jayne said...

I did notice her painted toe nails when I saw her last week and they were really cute! It is hard to get over how grow up our girls are, and it is not going to stop!!!

SFHS '99 said...

I've added your blog to the SFHS Class of '99 Blog Archive. I hope you don't mind. Please visit the site and look up old friends from high school and leave a comment.

Mother/Sheila/G-ma said...

Interesting how the subject and pictures thereof of painted toenails is coming up in our blogs. I'm thinking of Deanna's pictures of her "cute fee" and Maria talking about painting her toenails and now reviewing Annika's experience with painted toenails and Sarah's comments.

Come to think of it, a couple of weeks ago Sarah and Maria painted Mother's toenails. Wow -- what a bridge builder this whole concept has become! From Great-great grandmother Dorothy to great-great-grandchild Annika...sisters under the skin, or should I say over the toes. :)

Frances said...

where did you get your dress it's adorable!