Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Our Little Burrito


Aly is our Little Burrito Baby. She absolutely loves being all wrapped up. Aly was fussy in these pictures with her friend Macie (they are 2 days apart), so we promptly wrapped her up and she was happy and content. She is a rather calm and peaceful baby, especially compared to our sweet Annika. :) I also thought you might enjoy these great shots of her hair. We just can't get it to lay down!

9 comments:

krhjohns said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair!!!!!!! Female verison of Andrew's. His took three months to lay down.

Melanie Herway said...

Happiest baby on the block!!!! I love it. I'm so glad you started a blog. Like I tell everyone, be careful, it can get addictive :) But it'll be great to see what you guys are up to, and be sure to visit ours too jakemelandrachel.blogspot.com.

Steve said...

Whoa. That is the coolest hair I've ever seen. It's like baby Kramer. We miss you guys. We'll have to set a time during Christmas to hang out.

Jessie Nielson said...

What a cute baby! I think her hair is awesome. I hope our babies get a lot of hair. Let's get together soon!

Trisha said...

Nicole...I am so excited you are a blogger now. It is probably one of my favorite hobbies these days. Anyways, your family is adorable.

Trisha (your fav BYU roommate)

Jana said...

She looks like she is about to suffocate! That is hilarious. I can relate cause we totally wrapped Lily up as tight as we could get it. We even had a blanket with velcro on it! :) She's so cute!

Jessie said...

I'm so glad you guys started a blog!! I love to see your sweet girls. Our babies loved to be swaddled like that too. I'm excited to see more posts.
-Jessie Wagner

Dan and Marci Family said...

Your little family is so cute. Marci and I are excited to see that all is well. Craig and Meredith (Craig Church) is my cousin and we have family dinner together every Fast Sunday. It was great to hear that they were friends with you guys. If you have some time, take a look at our blog and see our two handsome boys. It is great to see our friends families growing.

Anonymous said...

I was excited you started a blog! Your girls are so cute. Check out my blog...Lymanfam.blogspot.com