On Halloween we headed over to a friends house for a little party. Annika was SO excited to go trick-or-treating with some of her friends. She dressed up as a cowgirl with her red boots we bought her at a boot shop in Austin, Texas when she was about 5 months old. She finally fits into them so we get all the use we can out of them. She loves wearing them. Aly was my little pumpkin. Anyway, back to trick-or-treating, Annika got the hang of the whole thing rather quickly. She would say trick-or-treat, then quietly sneak as many pieces of candy as she could while the candy giver was paying attention to other kids. Then she would thank them and run to the next house. She ended up with a TON of candy. I can't believe how much candy a two-year-old got in one hour!
3 comments:
Of course, I am a big fan of the Austin boots. The costume is awesome.
I'm amazed at these braids that Annika and Ellie have. So cute!!
Could that kid breathe in the spider man costume. That cracks me up!
Post a Comment