Happy Birthday Annika!
Annika turned two yesterday and she had a fun birthday party at the dinosaur museum. She loved telling everyone, "I'll be two," when they asked how old she was. She had fun opening presents and eating her cake. Tony's sister, Tasha, tried to give Annika a Utah hat, but fortunately Annika was not interested. (Phew!) Annika’s favorite song to sing when we brush her teeth is Happy Birthday and she chooses different people to sing to, so she was pretty excited people were singing the song to her. While we were cleaning up Annika kept sneaking frosting off the side of the cake with her finger. She had a blast!
1 comment:
Totally amazing I can't believe that our babes are TWO!!! I feels like you were just getting married and coming in to UCCU wow time flies!!! Your blog is looking great...love to all of you
Post a Comment