Ok, so here I am, entering the blogging world. Hopefully this will be an easier way to keep others informed on what is happening in our lives as well as a way to share pictures. I also plan on sharing any random thoughts I may have which should be fun. I still haven't been able to add pictures on our sidebar, but hopefully I can figure that out as well. This picture is our first family photo with Aly, when she was about a week old. It was also my first outing after Aly was born. We drove through the Alpine Loop and saw lots of pretty yellows and reds as the leaves were changing.
1 comment:
Welcome to the world of blogging! I was excited to see that you had a blog...it will be fun to keep in touch. Your picture is beautiful. Congrats on your new baby girl too!
Post a Comment