Saturday, June 21, 2008
Going to School
One morning last week Annika announced to me that she was going to school. She went in her room and packed her backpack with all sorts of toys. Then she went downstairs and started opening the garage door and when I asked her what she was doing she replied with, "I am getting my shoes, Mom." Of course she was. I gave her some "school books" we had lying around the house and I did her hair and she was ready! Then she tried to go out in the garage again and when I asked her what she was doing she replied with, "Mom, I need to go to school." So I decided to make a little school room in her bedroom. She absolutely loved it. It was the cutest thing to see her face when I told her she could set out all her stuffed animals and they could be at school with her. I really do not know where she got the idea to go to school, but it was pretty cute!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a sweet experience! Thank you for sharing -- I love reading about it and especially seeing the pictures. What a million dollar smile! You can tell she is having fun.
xxoooo
g-ma and g-gma!
That is so cute!! I bet she loved going to school with all her stuffed animals! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment