Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring Break

At the end of March, my mom, sister Melayna, and her boyfriend Dustin came a visited us for part of their Spring Break. It was so great to have them! We had fun catching some gym classes, eating some good food, and of course, shopping! Tony and Dustin were able to fit in a round of golf as well. Aly and Annika loved spending time with them. We had a blast!

I was trying to get Annika to look at me for a picture, but she just kept looking at the temple. I just happened to get this great shot. I know I will treasure it for years to come.


We took this after eating a great meal in the Garden Restaurant. They even opened the roof for a moment! It was so cool!


Unfortunately Annika and Aly were not in the best spirits when we took this picture, but at least we have a picture of them with Melayna. Of course, Melayna looks beautiful as ever!

6 comments:

wendy said...

That picture of Annika looking at the temple is so precious. Thanks for sharing! Wendy

Raeanna said...

For a second I thought it was you with brown hair in the bottom picture! You girls are adorable and you and Tony look great too!

Jon said...

It looks like you guys had the perfect weekend! I need to go on all girls weekend with you, Melayna and your mom since you all know how to enjoy the good things in life - shopping, eating, exercising, and spa treatments. Oh, the good things in life. We'll have to get together soon:)

You are beautiful and so are your girls. Tony is handsome too (I don't want to leave him out:) )

Tell Melayna she is beautiful and her boy is cute too:)

Jon said...

Just so you know Deanna posted that last comment not Jon. Didn't know I am logged in under Jon's name. Sorry:)

Michelle and Caleb said...

I can tell that Melayna is your sister. I haven't seen you in forever. I saw you at the gym but you where to far away. We need to get together.

Sarah Jayne said...

How fun to have your family here! Melayna really is such a beautiful girl!