
After we came home from Boise, at the beginning of June, we decided it was time to plant our garden. Annika and I had the best time planting our tomatoes, peppers, and herbs. We love watering our garden in the mornings and seeing how our plants are growing. Annika asks everybody who comes into our backyard if they want to see our "tomatoes, peppers, basil, and cilantro." Hopefully we will have some good tomatoes and peppers this year!
We planed these flowers behind us last year and they came up beautifully this year! It was so great to have such pretty flowers in the Spring!
These are pictures of our garden taken a few weeks ago. I think our vegetables look good so far...

7 comments:
Beautiful flowers!!! And we got the same things planting in our garden...I can't wait to start eating it all.
I'm impressed with your gardening skills. I'm just barely starting to understand this whole taking care of a yard thing! :)
I love those flowers, just beautiful! I've never planted basil or cilantro before, you'll have to tell me how it turns out. Maybe I'll give it a try next year!
Hey Nicole! I was looking through blogs and happened upon yours. You look great and your kids are beautiful. Our blog is
www.hawkley-family.blogspot.com
don't you love when your "big helpers" actually contribute?! i try to use that big helper thing to encourage caroline sometimes when i really need it. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Hey girl! Your girls are so big! The garden looks great! Hopefully at our new place I will have the amition to do a garden next year! I miss you! Truly you are a wonderful friend and I really hope we don't lose touch! Love you girl!
Perfect! Just the inspiration I need for a garden I've got to whip into shape next spring! How in the world are you! I stumbled upon your blog and it's so fun to see your gorgeous family. Aly is SO TONY and Annika is too cute for words. So glad all is well for you guys! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment