We woke up yesterday morning to a beautiful winter wonderland! We finally got our first real snow. Usually it snows a lot earlier than this, but I personally think it's perfect timing. There actually was a fall season this year! It also snowed on the first of December which I think is way cool. It definitely feels like the holiday season is here and it's Christmas time!
Annika came into my room yesterday morning and said, "It's snowing! I wanna go make a ball!" I held her off for a little while, but she just kept saying, "Make a ball?" So I finally gave in to her cuteness and we both went outside in our pajamas with our winter coats on. It was so fun to see her run around and play in the snow. It was so peaceful as it always seems to get when it's snowing. I just love it. It was absolutely beautiful this morning driving to church and seeing the entire valley covered in snow and the sunlight reflecting off the snow on all the bushes and trees. These are a few of the pictures I took of Annika playing in the snow.
Annika came into my room yesterday morning and said, "It's snowing! I wanna go make a ball!" I held her off for a little while, but she just kept saying, "Make a ball?" So I finally gave in to her cuteness and we both went outside in our pajamas with our winter coats on. It was so fun to see her run around and play in the snow. It was so peaceful as it always seems to get when it's snowing. I just love it. It was absolutely beautiful this morning driving to church and seeing the entire valley covered in snow and the sunlight reflecting off the snow on all the bushes and trees. These are a few of the pictures I took of Annika playing in the snow.
5 comments:
I'm soooo jealous!! How did Annika know that snow could be made into snowballs??
I love the snow pictures. And I love the family picture on the side bar. Nicole, you look great.
I will agree, Nicole you look SO grat. I just have to say that Aly has the CUTEST hair ever! Annika is looking so grown up, she is absolutely DARLING.
I so miss the snow!!!! I wish it was white here? probaly not til at least Jan.
your daughters are beautiful! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment