After a winter full of jumping on beds, pillows, furniture, you name it-they jumped on it, Tony and I decided it would be nice for them to have a more appropriate place for them to jump. So we decided to buy them a trampoline! After some searching, we found a used trampoline online, then purchased an enclosure from a store, and the girls have been happily jumping ever since! It does take up a lot of our back yard, but it's so nice to have something for them to do outside while I work on things inside. I don't know who loves it more, me or the girls... Now we just need to shoo out the snow we've been having these past few days, and enjoy more sunny weather! Here are some pictures of them setting up the trampoline and jumping!
2 comments:
Too cute! I can't even imagine how excited they were about it...
That's an awesome action shot!
Post a Comment