We have had so much fun spending time outside this summer. It has been so great to have Aly at that age where she can basically do what Annika is doing without me helping out with everything. It's so fun to see them play together and entertain themselves, even if it is for only a few minutes before a fight breaks out. :) We have enjoyed planting a garden, playing at playgrounds, going swimming, eating outside, going on walks, the list just goes on! I have been looking forward to this summer since fall of last year. :) Here are a few pictures of our fun times.
yaay for new posts! Your girls are ADORABLE! I cant believe how much more they look like eachother since you last posted...and they both look EXACTLY like you, so cute!!
Hey it was great to see new pics of your fam! (don't bother checking...I'm clearly much worse than you at blogging:)) Is Tony still gone? What's he doing? I would love to catch up. Are you still in PG? We're in Highland now, so it would be fun to get together - I bet our kids would have a blast playing together! Also, I think you still have a couple of my books - don't worry, I haven't missed them , but I'm hosting book club next month and I chose These Is My Words...I'm pretty sure I let you borrow it. Anyway, give me a ring. I want to see you guys! 801-362-9317!
hey...this is julie harris. i went to school with your husband and our ten yr reunion is on sat. i don't know if you will get this in time or if you'll be in town but i am one helping plan it. i have had tons of people ask if tony was coming! i haven't heard anything but he is being requested! i hope you get this and if you do either call me or email me if you are interested in coming. 801.798.6952 or julielou62@hotmail.com thanks!
Oh my goodness nicole! Aly looks like you! those girls are beautiful! Please let me know when tony comes in town next because we are dying to come see you!
5 comments:
yaay for new posts! Your girls are ADORABLE! I cant believe how much more they look like eachother since you last posted...and they both look EXACTLY like you, so cute!!
Hey it was great to see new pics of your fam! (don't bother checking...I'm clearly much worse than you at blogging:)) Is Tony still gone? What's he doing? I would love to catch up. Are you still in PG? We're in Highland now, so it would be fun to get together - I bet our kids would have a blast playing together! Also, I think you still have a couple of my books - don't worry, I haven't missed them , but I'm hosting book club next month and I chose These Is My Words...I'm pretty sure I let you borrow it. Anyway, give me a ring. I want to see you guys!
801-362-9317!
hey...this is julie harris. i went to school with your husband and our ten yr reunion is on sat. i don't know if you will get this in time or if you'll be in town but i am one helping plan it. i have had tons of people ask if tony was coming! i haven't heard anything but he is being requested! i hope you get this and if you do either call me or email me if you are interested in coming. 801.798.6952 or julielou62@hotmail.com thanks!
Oh my goodness nicole! Aly looks like you! those girls are beautiful! Please let me know when tony comes in town next because we are dying to come see you!
This morning I've defying all the clutter (like political stuff stacked on my desk) to read blogs I am shamefully behind on.
Thank you for sharing a glimpse of your summer. What darling girls! So fortunate to have you and Tony for parents, and visa versa.
I also appreciated reading the quote by Elder Maxwell. So meaningful.
Love you forever!
Post a Comment