As you know we haven't made a post in a lot of months. I will spare you the explanations and excuses because I feel like I am always trying to catch up on our blog. Instead I will just post some of my favorite pictures over the past few months then make some more detailed posts of our most recent activities. I have enjoyed catching up on all your blogs. It's crazy what can happen in 6 months! Hopefully I will be able to keep things more up to date from here on out!
January
The girls LOVED playing the snow all winter long!
We went to Vegas for a soccer tournament with a team I was coaching. During the day the weather was nice, but at night it got pretty chilly. Above, Annika and Aly are toughing out the cold. We visited M&M World before we left and Annika could not get enough of it. She is still asking me on a regular basis if we can go to M&M world tomorrow.
February
Aly has the wintertime blues.
Our traditional calzones and fondue for Valentine's Day.
March
My Grandma Olsen was in town and she took us out to a nice dinner. We had a great time catching up!
Go Cougars! The girls had a blast at the BYU Basketball game.
The weather finally warmed up so we headed outside. GOOOAAAALLLL!
I couldn't choose just one of these pictures. They are so cute! Aly LOVES wearing hats and is a little jokester sometimes!
Tessa and my mom came to visit during their Spring Break. We had fun shopping and playing games! April
The girls had a blast dying eggs with Aunt Tasha and Uncle Ben. Aly just wanted to stir, and stir, and stir.
The girls in their Easter Sunday dresses.
The last weekend in April we went to visit my family in Boise. We all spent some time playing at Boondocks...or Wahooz, as it is now called, and had a BLAST! As you can see the girls were exhausted by the time we were done.
MayTony left at the beginning of May to work in Dallas,TX for the summer. We miss him SO much, but we are so grateful he is working hard for our family and doing well. We haven't seen him since he left, but he is coming to visit in 9 days and we are so excited! Here are some pictures of our adventures with just us girls!
I just can't get enough of these pictures of my girls! They look so grown up! I took these right before we went to church and it was a Mother's Day miracle they took such great photos! And we even were on time for church! I had such a nice Mother's Day even thought Tony wasn't able to be there. He sent me flowers the day before and some friends invited us over for dinner on Sunday. I am such a lucky mom!
This is the picture I looked at and realized my baby is no longer a baby anymore--she is turning into a little girl! I just can't believe it!
Since Tony could not be here for my birthday, my mom came to visit and helped me celebrate! We went shopping in Park City and ate at Annika's favorite place, the Loco Lizard. She loves that the lizard is loco. And yes, Aly LOVES Zone Bars. Sometimes it's the best meal of her day! :) (She is quite the picky eater.)
Tony sent me this box of chocolate strawberries that were to die for! Yes, there is one gone before I took the picture, they were THAT good. I told him I would be fine if this became a tradition...
Annika loves having her nails painted. She was so happy my mom painted her nails with purple sparkles.
The day my mom left we went to Seven Peaks. Annika had a fun time playing in the water, and Aly loved sitting in the tube.
5 comments:
Love it!! Both your girls have changed soooo much. They are so darling. I really enjoyed hearing what you've been up to. You sure are tough to brave a whole summer as a single mom. I couldn't do it. You have such a great attitude! I look forward to some more posts.
So cute. Glad you're back, we've missed reading the updates!
Holy cow your girls are so big! Glad to hear that your cute little family is doing good! Way cute pics!
I loved catching up on your family! I can't believe how much Aly looks like Annika these days! They are both so adorable!!!
Glad to see some pictures again! I was worried about you. :) YOur girls ARE so cute and so grown up. Glad to see you've been busy with some fun stuff. How long is Tony gone for?
Post a Comment