Annika just adores her Aunt Tessa. I'm sure you can tell by her face in these pictures. She had so much fun taking pictures with Tessa while my mom was doing some shopping here a few months ago. She refers going to Boise as going to "Tessa's house." The minute we walk into my parents' house the first person she wants to see is Tessa. Whenever Tessa is gone she asks where she is and when she will be back. Tessa is so great with Annika. They sing, dance (Annika's favorite is the Coconut Shuffle played on the piano), build blocks, jump on the trampoline, play on the computer, get ready together, and on and on. I can't wait for Aly to get to know Tessa better too. So I give a shout out to my sister Tessa--thanks for being such a great Aunt!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Best of Friends
Annika just adores her Aunt Tessa. I'm sure you can tell by her face in these pictures. She had so much fun taking pictures with Tessa while my mom was doing some shopping here a few months ago. She refers going to Boise as going to "Tessa's house." The minute we walk into my parents' house the first person she wants to see is Tessa. Whenever Tessa is gone she asks where she is and when she will be back. Tessa is so great with Annika. They sing, dance (Annika's favorite is the Coconut Shuffle played on the piano), build blocks, jump on the trampoline, play on the computer, get ready together, and on and on. I can't wait for Aly to get to know Tessa better too. So I give a shout out to my sister Tessa--thanks for being such a great Aunt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nicole. It was so great to see some updated pictures of you guys. I love LOVE the one of you with your girls. So cute. We miss you! Love. Wendy
Post a Comment