Friday, March 21, 2008

Aly Tries Cereal!

Aly tried rice ceral for the first time on Tuesday and loved it! She kept leaning forward to eat more and was trying to grab the spoon and put it in her mouth. It was way cute. I love it when I can start feeding my kids solids. I think it's so fun to see them try new foods!

7 comments:

Trisha said...

That is such a fun stage...finding out what they have a taste for. (And I won't tell Paul you are a Red Sox fan...he is a die hard Yankees fan, he might come after you :). jk.)

Nicole said...

It is fun seeing the kids try and learn new things! Aly is a cutie, I love the picture!

Jess and Matt said...

Aly is precious. I am so bummed we missed you guys...it would have been SO FUN to get together while we were there. Next time, I will tell people early so we can plan ahead. We go a lot, so I will give you a heads up. Also, SO awesome you got to go see Michael Buble....love him!

wendy said...

Love the pictures of Aly. And her hair! So cute. We just started Meghan on rice cereal this morning. Wouldn't it be great to get Aly and Meghan together just to see them play together?! She just looks so sweet. I can't believe Annika either...your girls are so beautiful. Sounds like you all are doing great! Loves. Wendy

The Harwood Family said...

Nicole,

I found your blog off of someone else's. Hope that's ok! Your kids are so cute and looks like you guys are doing well. It was fun to catch up. Our blog is www.harwoodfam.blogspot.com. Thanks for sharing your family!

Jessica Harwood (Yeggy)

Sarah Jayne said...

she is such a cute girl! I am still jealous of her hair! It was fun chillin the other day! We will have to do that more often!

Taylors6 said...

Seriously Nicole I can't get over how absolutly BEAUTIFUL your girls are. I mean that. They are so pretty!!!! Cute pics!